My Favs- SMS

If life is a game
i wish u alys win
If lif is a journy
i wish u walk on roses
If lif is a joy
i wis u alys smile!

Teri aankhein Jhuki Jhuki.....Tera chehra Khila Khila.....Jab tere chehre par haath ghumaya to.....aadha kilo "FAIR AND LOVELY" mila.....!!

Beta -Papa,why a man is called "HUSBAND" after marriage?
Papa -Beta,shadi ke bad uska hasna band ho jata hai.That he is called husband

Twinkle Twinkle Jatt di car,
Khadke glassi in the bar,
Punjabi Bhangra te
Chicken Fry,
Always TALLI
never CRY !!!

1+1=2 eyes look at u.
12+12=24 hours thinking about u.
3+4=7 days in week missing u.
1+11=12 months I always need A SWEET PERSON like u

Sum promises r always unbroken sum memories r always unwritten.feel the magic of TRUE RELATION n u'll know tht some words r always unspoken

UR my sweet FRIEND "HONA"? I never want u to "KHONA"? In your heart i want a "KONA"? Otherwise i will start "RONA"? PLZ ek smile kar "DO NA"?

Friends and Friendship.
It's a package of feelings. Nobody can make it.
Nobody can break it.
Nobody can xplain it.
Only U and ME can feel it

1 who smokes get a smoky heart.
1 who drinks get alcoholic heart.
So my dear friend start eating sweets so that u can get a sweetheart.

A study has proved that all fools use their THUMB while reading a SMS.
Now its 2 late dont try 2 change ur finger! Catch another fool!

Cellphone causes radiation....
And it affects Brain.
But U are safe.
'No Brain'.
'No Tension'.
What a lucky person U are...!

If you love someone, put their name in a circle instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever.

The SPACES between ur FINGERS were created so that another person's fingers would fill them in. Hope U found the hand that u r meant 2 hold

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!

I opened my purse and found it empty.i reached in 2 my pocket and found a few coins then i searched my heart and found u! how rich i am!

By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you

I asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden.I ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave me an ocean.I asked God 4 an angel &he gave me u

If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...

If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you

No comments:

click here