Love SMS

Ur d angel who I cherish so dearly
in tis heart of mine,
d 1 who makes my day brighter,
by making my whole world shine..!


Wenever I miss U,
I wont luk 4u in my dreams
or try 2 hear ur voice in ur msgs.
I'll jus put my right hand across mychest n feel U!


In life luv is neither planned nor does it happen 4 a reason
but when d luv is real
it becums ur plan 4 life
n reason 4 living..!


Live 4 d person ho dies 4u,
Smile 4 d person ho cries 4u,
Fight 4 d person ho protects u,
n luv d person ho luvs u more than u..!



U'll alwys b mine 4 now n 4ever.
U'll alwys b mine 4 ur my treasure.
U'll always b mine pls tel me its true.
Pls b mine 4everi'll always luv u...!



Wen a TOUCH could HEAL a wound
Wen EYES'S cud SPEAK volumes
Wen a SMILE can confirm I M THERE
then why do v need owrds 2 say'I LOVE YOU.'


Its not ur mistake if u cant read d eyes which cheats u.
But its really ur mistake if u cant read d eyes which loves u.


Its a nice feeling,wen sum1 u luv luvs u in retrn.
So when u knw d 1 u luv has special feeling 4 u,
never let them go coz its rare 2 find 2 hearts dat beat as 1.


When daylight turns 2 a darkened hue, D lovely stars r hinting @ u,
Ur heart beats tells u something true,
That some1 sumwher is missing U....!


I was asked about Newton's law and I said I don't know.
I was questioned on the current President of USA
and I wasn't sure if it is Clinton or Bush.
But when I was asked on who I love,
the only answer I can think of, is you.

Non $top Entertainment only at Funzug! Click to Join 4 Free!



You are the twinkle of my eyes;
The smile on my lips;
The joy of my face;
Without you I am incomplete.


Relationship doesn't get closer by meetings, but it is sweetend by THOUGHTS.
I care for you in my own STRANGE ways. Maybe you will never know, Maybe I will never show..


I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers;
I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean;
I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best luv ever!


Every time i miss you, a star falls.
So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone,
its because you made me miss you too much!



3 - 2 = one heart praying 4 you
1 + 1= two eyes looking for you
3+2= five sensesmissing you.
4+3= seven days in a week i desire you..
7+5= 12months asking god to bless you.

No comments:

click here