LOVE SMS 006

Don't go for looks,
They can deceive
Don't go for wealth
Even that fades away.

Go for sum1 who makes u
Smile becoz only a smile makes
A dark day seem bright..



As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
Day & Night my thought r of U..


All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who'd b there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who'd b true
All I ever wantedwas sum1 like U...


Love is like a CD track
That links our hearts together
Don't ever break that CD coz
That wud break my heart too.........


Sender:Name Missing*
*Number Missing
*Sent:Date missing
*Missing U a lot that's y
Everything is missing.....


Softly d leaves of memories wil fal,
I'll pick them up & gather them all,
Coz 2day, 2moro & til my life is through
I'll cherish having sum1 like u!



Memories r treasured
No1 can steal..
Parting is heartache
No1 can heal.
Sum'll 4get u wen ur gone
But I'll remember u
No matter how long..


I m on a mission:
Misson 2 avoid u,
2 forgetu, 2 get rid of u,
2 not 2 talk 2u or meet u,
In short....
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!


D smallest word is I,
The sweetest word is LOVE
And the dearest person
In the world is U.
Tats y I Love You..:)


Dear O Dear, ur not near
But I can hear
Don't get fear
Ur memories r here
Liv wid cheer
No mere tear
And ur mine forever!


Q:Wat is luv?
*
*
*

A:Luv is wen sum1 breaks ur heart
n d most amazing thing
is tat u still luv them
Wid every broken piece...!



U may miss me
U may ignore me
U may even forget me
But one day if u wanna c me
Dont search, just c ur shadow
i wil be thr...Trust Me!!


I'll stand here 4ever,
If 4ever's what it takes,
because u r my 4ever,
and 4ever always waits.....


My past says u met me
My future says u wil care 4 me
My present says u wil understand me
But my heart says u wil
Always Remember ME!


Red or white
short or tall
wrapped in silver
not wrapped at all
under covers
inside a box
shapes & sizes
love comes in lots.


Ur precious love has
turned my life completely around,
I feel lik Im wlaking but
my feet dont seem 2 touch d ground..!!

No comments:

click here