Valentine SMS

If i reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
If i hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If i capture ur heart , will u love me ??





When i look at you,
i cannot deny there is God,
cause only God could have created some one
as wonderful n beautiful as you


If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever..
If Your askin if I'll Leave U the answer is Never..
If Your askin what I value the Answer is U..
if Your askin if I love U the answer is I do.




What i need to live
has been given to me
by the earth..
Why i need to live
has been given to me
by you my valentine !!!
Happy Valentine’s Day


My Heart To You Is Given,
Oh Dear, Do Give Yours To Me,
We’ll Lock Them Up Together
And Throw Away The Key :)



Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to
play by the rules,
then you must forget the
rules and lay from your heart.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY


48+2 Members can sit in a Bus.
5+1 can sit in a Car.
3+1 can sit in a auto
1+1 can sit in a Bike.
Only 1 can sit in my Heart,
That’s ‘U’ My dear valentine



V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .



U r d beat of my heart
Lover of my soul
I’ll never leave U
& never wanna U let go
U r d beat of my heart
d 1 that make me sing
d 1 who makes me smile
& I never seem to cry
U r d beat of my heart
d 1 I really love
Don’t let me out of Ur sight
For I’m yours by heart
Happy Valentine’s Day




Wen things go wrong...
Wen sadness fills ur heart...
wen tears flow in ur eyes...
always remember 3 things
1) I'm with u...
2) Still with u...
3) Will ALWAYS b...



24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make ur life lovely.
Have a lovely day n life!**


Luv meanz to see someone with closed eyez,
to miss some1 in crowd,
2 find some1 in every thought,
to live 4 some1, luv some1, but sure tht sum1 is ONLY one! 


No comments:

click here