LOVE SMS

Loading Images,
Please wait....
 
 





My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never.



"LOVE"

is medicine for any kind of pain
But
Be Sure that
there is no medicine in the world,
for the pain given by

"Love"



When lots of people start to love you,
You may get confused whom to love,
Just tell them I hate you,
Everyone will get back,
But not the person who loves you truly.



When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone,

make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart,
cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.




Ultimate Truth of Love

Love Is What
Can Be Felt Not Told

It Can Be Given
Not Sold

It Comes When
You Least Expect It

&

Leaves You When
You Most Need It




When you love someone truly,
you don't look for faults,
you don't look for answers,
you don't look for mistakes.
Instead, you fight the mistakes,
you accept the faults
and
overlook the excuses.



Love is something beautiful,a desire,
A feeling that one would like to catch.
Love is the feeling that makes you feel alive.
Love is something that may never go away!



Love doesn't ask
Who r u?
Love only says
U r mine
Love doesn't ask
Where do u live?
Love says
U live in my heart
Love doesn't ask
Do u love me?
Love only says
I love u


My love for u was so true,
u know that I would never forget u,
but now my heart is crushed n broken in two
I should have never fallen in love with u



When things go wrong
When sadness fills ur heart
when tears flow in ur eyes
always remember 3 things
1) I m with u
2) Still with u
3) Will ALWAYS b



I have a heart n that is true,
But now it has gone from me to you,
So care for it just like I do,
Because I have no heart n U have two.



when time comes for you to be in love with someone
make sure you choose a right person
who can care and show concern at any time,
any moment and not only loves you
but also loves what you want.

No comments:

click here